[no subject]

Thanks,
Adriel

> Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:56:28 -0700
> From: fisherfarms@gmail.com
> To: type3@vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Brake Lights
>
> I thought Brake Lights would still work with the key off?
>
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Adriel Rowley
> <adriel_rowley@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I was working on the headlights when I noticed I did not have right par=
king light.  That lead to me testing the brake lights and realized they do =
not work.  Checked the filaments, and they are all good.  From what I am un=
derstanding from Phil, Jack, and the diagram, 12 volts is supplied with the=
 key on, then goes to the switch on the master cylinder, then to the left l=
ight, and finally right light and ground.  I have 12 volts at the fuse box,=
 but not at the brake switch (none at all six) or the rear terminals.  Now =
what?